Prophet Emmanuel Omale, the general overseer of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries in Abuja, has given his prophecies for the year 2016.
The Highlights are:
- Nigerians to pray to prevent the violent death of a top Nollywood female star. He warned that if fervent prayers aren’t offered, the star would either die in a deadly road accident, an armed robbery attack or of high blood pressure.
- A former governor’s wife in the South-South should pray against bereavement and detection of terminal illness.
- Many Nigerian billionaires will fall in 2016, if they are not prayerful.
- Many of those who made their money through dubious means would end up in jail, while new and younger billionaires would replace them.
- The power of Boko-haram terrorists’ group has been greatly reduced, but a top military boss may die in combat.
- Two serving senators should pray against scandalous revelations which could lead to their heart attacks.
- billions of Naira embezzled from the past government will be returned openly and there will be 17 months of prosperity for Nigerians as oil price improves.
He ended by urging Nigerians to support the government of Buhari saying : “President Buhari will be the best president the country ever had and he would lay super structure foundation that would lead to economic growth and development for Nigeria”.
The prophet also assured people that Nigeria would not divide despite the pro-Biafra agitation and noted that the whole issue would be resolved amicably.