1) What is the second most populous state in Nigeria?
2) In which city is the command and staff college located?
3) Who was the Biafran Chief Justice?
4) Abuja became Nigeria’s capital in which year?
5) In which year did Nigeria become a republic?
6) What is the home state of President Umaru Yar’Adua?
7) Who was Nigeria’s last Governor-General?
8) Who is the shortest reigning head of state in Nigeria’s history?
9) What cabinet post did President Yar’Adua’s father hold in the 1960s?
10) True or false: no Kanuri man has ever been Nigeria’s head of state.