1) Confirm Reputable Source of Supply. Verify the delivery has come from a repuatable seller.
2) Cellophane Wrapping. Check for overall quality – look and feel -thickness and clarity.
3) Cellophane Sealing. Check for signs of excessive glue and especially use of any sticky tape.
4) Outer Box. Check for overall quality of material used – thickness – colour- fold marks and edges.
5) Printing. Check for correct information printed on box. Size, Country of Origin, misspellings, logo, and trademarks. Check the style of printing – embossing if applicable.
6) Batch Number – Check for a number.
7) Inner Box. Check overall quality of material used – colour and size.
8) Bottle Shape. Check overall quality – height – width – basic shape and design.
9) Bottle Glass. Check overall quality – thickness – clarity – moulding marks – air bubbles within the glass.
10) Cap. Check size – colour – shape – moulding marks
11) Sprayer Head. Check overall quality – colour – smoothness and ease of operation.
12) Sprayer Inner Tube. Check quality – thickness, length and colour.
13) Main Bottle Label. Check quality of printing – size – positioning and look for embossing if applicable.
14) Bottom Label. Check quality of printing – size – correct information.
15) Bar Code. Check number, size and scanability .
16) Fragrance Colour. Check for murkiness, floaties and consistency of colour.
17) Fragrance Oiliness. Check for excessive oily feel.
18) Fragrance Smell. Check for pungent or unusual fragrance notes.
19) Fragrance Lasting time. Test number of hours. Should last at least 2 to 3 hours+
20) Skin Reactions. Watch for itchiness, blemishes and rashes.