Here are are few more things you need to know about the amazing Heritage Bank:
– The bank traces its roots to the late 1980’s, when it was founded as Societe Generale Bank (Nigeria) (SGBN), by the late Dr. Olusola Saraki. The bank however re-branded as Heritage Banking Company Limited and reopened for business under the new name on 4 March 2013.
– To show its financial strength, Heritage was able to acquire Enterprise bank which was on the brink of collapse and merge to reinforce it’s capability to provide excellent customer service and banking experience.
– Heritage Bank gives you one of the most seamless and easy-to-use mobile and Online banking experiences.
– Has over 200 branches nationwide and 24-hour ATM service available.
– According to the bank, Heritage prides itself on values such as seeking out excellent and professional staffing, strong branch networking which can only lead to an entity that is poised for excellence and quality financial services.