Many women have been conditioned to believe that sex must be initiated by the man .
Well, men are saying that ’s not always true and that they actually feel immensely grateful when their partners initiate sex, because it makes them feel wanted and loved !
So, how do you initiate sex with your partner ?
Try these ways …
Be Demanding: Grab your guy and tell him what you want .
“Tell your partner to get on their knees , climb on top , or strip naked in the kitchen ,”
This gives him a clear guide of what to do and you’ll likely get more of what you want .
• Send a text message . Send your guy a text when you know he ’s wrapping up for the day to give him a taste of what ’s to come.
You can do it with words or via a sexy close- up pic, like one of your lacy bra peeking out of your low – cut top .
Not that your man would share it, of course , but leave your face out of it, just to be safe .
• Drop obvious hints . Leave a sexy prop , like the vibe you like to use together or warming lube , on his pillow to signal your interest .
If he asks you about it, just wink … and then go for it.
• Dress the part. Slip lacy or fishnet thigh highs under your normal clothes and give your guy a peek .
This excitement helps to reignite the chemical spark you felt in the early days with your partner .
• Massage him. Offer to give your guy a rubdown , and then slooowly work your way down until you end up massaging his inner thighs .
You’ ve got it from there . Setting the stage this way helps put him in a giving mood and gives you a serious boost in sexual self- esteem because he’ s literally putty in your hands.
• Kiss him all over ! Sure , you always give him a kiss when you meet up at home after work and zzz…
Kick it up a notch by reaching down and brushing your fingers against his inner thighs.
The key is to be gentle here, which is way hotter for both of you than simply grabbing a handful of his man parts