These celebs are astonishingly similar in appearance to prominent figures in the 19th and 20th century. Let’s have a look.
1.Left: Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari, died in 1988.
(Wikimedia Commons) Right: Soccer player Mesut
Özil on Dec. 10, 2013; he was born in 1988. (Scott
2. Left: Paul Mounet (1847-1922), was a medical doctor
and actor in France, who earned acclaim for his role
in a production of Shakespeare’s “Hamlet.” (Painting
by Louis-Maurice Boutet de Monvel). Right: Keanu
Reeves on March 1, 2014; maybe Reeves had a hand
up from a previous life when he starred in “Hamlet’?
(Adrian Sanchez-Gonzalez/AFP/Getty Images)
3. Left: Philip IV of Spain, 15th century. (Painting by
Diego Velázquez). Right: Mark Zuckerberg of
Facebook on Sept. 11, 2013. (Steve Jennings/Getty
Images for TechCrunch)
4. Left: Actress Dorothy Dandridge in the trailer for the
film “The Decks Ran Red” (1958). Right: Halle Berry on
Jan. 29, 2014. (Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Leisure
5. Left: A self-portrait of David Wilkies c. 1804. Right:
Actor Rupert Grint on Feb. 2013. (Pascal Le Segretain/
6. Left: Paul Revere (1735-1818), patriot of the American
Revolution (Shutterstock). Right: Jack Black on Aug.
21, 2013. (Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images)